We love our vendors!
Help bring our community together, keep our money local, and share your special talents with others.
We look forward to having you as a vendor at The Market! Please
be sure and read all the below information pertaining to vendor fees
and rules prior to applying.
1. Events are the 3rd Sunday of every month, from 10am-2pm. Set up
may begin No Earlier than 9 am the day of the event. Please see event
coordinator for your assigned area before setting up.
2. You must provide your own table, chairs, canopy and weights.
3. Each vendor must have at least 5lbs of weight, per leg, on any canopies,
4. Fee: $25 refundable fee paid to Sebring International Golf Resort will be
required for your spot. One business per registration. Should you like to
continue to hold your spot month to month this one-time fee will be held.
If you are a No-Show for the event or do not give 72hr notice of
cancellation,you will forfeit you deposit. For request for deposit
refund please contact the resort after Tuesday following the event so that
it is reordered you attended. Failure to attend once signed up without giving
proper notice can result in not being allowed to participate in future events.
5. Market is rain, shine, wind so please plan accordingly for weather.
However, we reserve the right to cancel the market for hazardous weather.
6. Vendor sign-up is a first come first serve basis for categories. We reserve
the right to limit certain categories based on entries so that our vendors are
successful. Our online registration does not allow us do this upon
registering. If you are signing up and your category is full, you will receive
notice and refund of your deposit.
7. Each vendor must leave their area clean.
8. Vendors are expected to help with advertising on their social media
9. All vendors are expected to stay set up until 2pm, unless you have an
emergency. Please let the coordinator know if this is the case.
STEP 1: To apply to become a vendor, click here to fill out the application.